Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It Begins.

The following conversations took place with my 3.5 year old during the first series of quests in Assassin's Creed II. [A is my 5 year old.]

L: Who's that guy Mom?
Me: Ezio.
L: Ezio? what's all his name Mom?
Me: Ezio Auditore.
L: I'm gonna Marry him.
Me: What?
L: I'm gonna Marry Ezio Auditore.


A: Lyra you can't marry him, he's not real.
Lyra: I AM.
A: He's a game character Lee-lu, you can't marry him.
L: YES I CAN.


L: Mom, is that Ezio Auditore?
Me: Yep, that's Ezio
L: Does he like me Mom?
Me: I guess if he was a real person he'd like you.
L: I know, we're going to get married. I'm going to Marry Ezio Auditore and be Lee-lu Roof Greeb*-Auditore.


Me: Lyra you know even if Ezio was real, he would have lived 100s of years ago.
L: OH NO! He's gonna be late for the wedding.
 

*name changed to protect devil baby

No comments:

Post a Comment